EuroCapitals is committed to providing excellent service to our clients. We view our client’s comments, suggestions and concerns of the utmost importance.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service provided by EuroCapitals, please contact our Customer Support as soon as possible at or via email at [email protected].
If you have a trading dispute, you can submit a trade inquiry by completing the Trade Investigation here. In an effort to promptly resolve trade inquiries, all trading disputes must be logged as quickly as possible after the trading issue has occurred.
Once the trade has been thoroughly reviewed, you will be contacted with a full explanation of what occurred on the trade(s) that were reported for investigation.
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including:
- 1Your name, date of birth and address
- 2Your trading account number and order number(s)
- 3A clear description of your complaint
- 4Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
- 5Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters, screenshot, trading statements, etc.
- 6A daytime telephone number where we can contact you